Unarguably, YouTube is the world’s most popular video streaming platform. Introduced in December 2015, this platform offers tons of amazing features and products to both creators and viewers. A good example of these features is the YouTube Studio app, which many people often called the home of creators.
The Studio app allows YouTube creators to perform several tasks, including managing and growing their channels. That’s not all; the app also makes it possible for creators to switch between multiple channels belonging to an account. Unfortunately, the latest reports reveal that many creators are struggling to sign in to their accounts after deleting a channel.
The rest of this write-up will explain further everything you need to know about the current issue, including a fix to address the issue.
According to YouTube, the Studio app is the official tool from Google for YouTube video creators. This app makes it faster and easier to manage and grow YouTube channels on the go.
As earlier mentioned, the YouTube Studio app enables YouTubers to perform several tasks. For instance, it makes it possible for users to easily and quickly access analytics statistics. That’s not all; the app also allows creators to comment moderation and perform video editing.
One highlight of the Studio app is that it allows YouTube creators to manage and grow multiple channels in one place. With the application, you can easily switch between channels and perform different tasks.
In the past, creating multiple YouTube channels required that you have multiple email accounts. For each channel, you need a separate account. However, this is no longer the case, as creators can now create multiple accounts with the same YouTube account. Interestingly, with the Studio app, you can always delete any of your channels connected to the same account.
As earlier mentioned, you can always create multiple channels using just a single YouTube account. You can also delete any of the channels whenever you feel like it. This move won’t prevent you from accessing other channels on the same account.
However, the latest reports across social media platforms say creators are now struggling to sign into their accounts after deleting a channel. One of the affected users mentioned that he gets an error message when trying to sign in to the account after deleting a channel.
The error message says: ‘sorry, we can’t sign you in to YouTube while your YouTube data is being deleted. Please try again later.” You can check this place (1,2,3,4,5) to see what the users are saying about the annoying issue.
For now, the exact cause of the problem on the ground is still unclear. However, we believe the problem could be bug-related.
For now, YouTube is yet to roll out a fix to address the situation, where creators cannot sign into their account after deleting a channel. The good news, however, is that the YouTube team has acknowledged the issue and is currently working on rolling a fix.
For now, we don’t know when the official fix will be available to address the issue. In the meantime, if you have to log in to your account, you may use the mobile platform. That’s so because the issue doesn’t affect mobile devices, as revealed by this user.
Signing in and out of your YouTube account on your smartphone isn’t as difficult as you may have thought. To do that, you need is to follow the simple and direct steps below:
- To sign in to your account, the first thing you need is to launch the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- After that, tap on the “Account” tab.
- Next, tap Sign in and choose an existing account – if you already have one added. If not, tap Add Account to add a new account to the mobile app.
Are you looking to delete your YouTube video channel on your phone but don’t know how to go about it? If yes, you need to stop worrying too much about it as we’ve got you covered.
- To delete a YouTube playlist or video channel from your account, you need the Studio app on your phone. You can download the application here.
- Next, sign in to the YouTube Studio app.
- After that, select “Settings” – this is at the left sidebar of the app.
- Now, tap “Channel” and then “Advanced Settings.”
- At the bottom of the page, you need to choose “Remove YouTube Content.” You may be required to enter your sign-in details.
- After that, choose “I want to permanently delete my content.”
- Confirm your selection by tapping the appropriate boxes.
- Lastly, select “Delete” my content to permanently remove the YouTube video channel from your phone.
Deleting your video or playlist on YouTube is pretty straightforward. It doesn’t take time, all you need is to follow the steps below:
- First, you need to sign in to your YouTube account.
- After that, tap on the ‘Library’ tab. Next, proceed by tapping on ‘My Videos.’
- Now, locate the video you want to delete. Next to the video, you’ll see “More.” Select it and tap “Delete.”
- Next, confirm your selection by tapping “DELETE.”
After successfully deleting the video, its URL and title will not be available on the search result page anymore. Also, watch time and other data associated with the video will no longer be available.
As earlier mentioned, the YouTube team is currently working on a fix to address the issue, where creators can’t sign into their account after deleting a channel. You can check here to see what the team is saying about the problem.
We’ll continue to monitor the team for you. As soon as we find any update worth sharing about the current issue, you’ll be the first to know about it here.
In the meantime, if you have to log in to your account, you may use the mobile platform. That’s so because the issue doesn’t…